Wednesday, November 4, 2020

My lawn is clean

For the last few days, I have been saying, "I really need to get the leaves off my lawn". And for the last few days, I have been avoiding getting the leaves off my lawn because, well, I'm old and lazy and the wind has been blowing and it's been cold and the sun was in my eyes and there was a plague of locusts. Then my fertilizer guy called (actually, the fertilizer girl called) and informed me they would be at my house tomorrow to put down the last feed and some lime.

This news forced my hand and I had no choice but to get the leaves off my lawn.

Now my hands and my back hurts but my lawn is leaf-free and ready to accept it's final feeding of the season.


The aforementioned chunk of news is my way of telling you that this is a short post.

Here are some links:

No comments: