Monday, November 9, 2020

Nice slow day today

Today was one of those days where I opened the windows for the cats and The Dog. They all crowded onto the back of the couch and watched the world go by while I worked in my office.

At some point, they all came up stairs and found a sun spot to sleep in. This is their way of keeping me company.


I have no idea what happened with the stock market today. At one point it was up 1,500 points and it closed up 800 points. That's a lot of points.

When it first opened and skyrocketed up 1,500 points, I was ready to call my boss and retire.

Turns out that probably would have been a bad idea.


The Patriots are in New Jersey to play the team with the worst record in the NFL, the Jets. If they lose to the Jets, they might as well hang it up and put their season to bed.

The game starts at 8:15 and I'm hoping to make it to the half. Maybe I'll see Newton play great. Maybe I'll see Newton suck and Stidham step in to play great. Maybe I'll fall asleep thinking to myself, "Well that sucked."

I'm actually hoping that the game is good enough to keep me awake long enough to see all four periods.


You can click on these links if you want:

No comments: