Tuesday, November 3, 2020

I am declaring myself the winner.

What the hell, why not. My declaration is just as valid as Trump's or Biden's.

Now that I am the self-declared president, I'm passing a law that makes it perfectly legal to beat anyone who drives a pickup truck with a large tattered American flag stuck into the tie-down hole in the bed. They are destroying a perfectly good flag by driving around with it in the rain, snow and blazing sun.

They are in violation of the U.S. Code, Title 4, Chapter 1, Section 8, The Flag - Respect for the Flag. Specifically, line (e) which states,
    "The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way."
Under my administration, you will be allowed to hit those people...

In the face...

With a metal folding chair.


I'm really hoping this election ends today and we can all go about our day with the constant barrage of bullshit we've been living with for the last 6 months.

You might want to check out these links:

No comments: