Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Turns out this is a crappy week.

This has been a hard week for a bunch of us MassMutual alumni.

First we lost our buddy Ken, then we lost our friend Mary and finally, our friend Scott lost his son to cancer.

I know that at some point, things will get better but right now, they kind of suck.


Trump will never admit defeat but the GSA has finally got around to certifying that Biden won the election. This means that there is now funding for Biden's transition as well as a process for Biden and his staff to get briefings on what is going on with the world. What it really means is that we are no longer being hung out to dry by that spoiled little brat.

I gotta be honest with you, I was more than a little concerned about what the enemies of the US were thinking while this was all going on. I imagined some binladen-type terrorist planning an attack because he realized that the US government was disjointed and the outgoing administration wasn't sharing information with the incoming administration. I imagined North Korea and Krazy Kim thinking it would be a good time to maybe nuke Japan or something like that.

Continuity is a necessity when it comes to security.


I have decided to start my Christmas shopping as early as possible. Usually I'm the guy running around like a crazy man on Decmber 23rd, trying to find things for my wife and I don't want to be that guy this year.

I figure that the way this year is going, something will go terribly wrong and I won't get any Christmas presents for my wife.

Trust me, that would be bad.


Found this today and thought it was funny


You can feel free to visit these links if you want:

No comments: