Thursday, November 12, 2020

Covid is on the rise

We are beginning to see a lot of new cases of the 'rona in our area. The hospitals are far more prepared for this surge than they were in March but there is a finite number of resources and if this thing overwhelm us like it did in April and May, we're kinda screwed. The government will shut everything down and we'll all end up sitting in our houses, watching bad television.

I like being able to meet up with my friends for a few drinks every so often and if this thing shuts the bars and restaurants down again, I'm gonna be pissed.


Tonights sports event is football and it has the Colts traveling from Indianapolis to Tennessee to play the Titans.

I'm going to watch some news and then some football. While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: