Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Kinda long day

I went to a wake for a 43 year old man this afternoon. He was the only son of one of my very good friends. He was killed by cancer.

My buddy is doing okay but I can see it in his eyes that he is devastated by this. His son was diagnosed two years ago and just three months ago, the diagnosis was changed to reflect the fact that his cancer was no longer responding to treatment and his organs were failing.

Go hug your kids.


The Ravens / Steelers game has been moved from Thursday to Sunday to Tuesday to tomorrow. At this rate, those two teams are gonna end up playing a double-header next Sunday.

Rumors are beginning to swirl about the possibility of ending the football season early.


I need to find something to eat for dinner and then find something to watch on television.

You can do what you would like to do, including visiting these websites:

No comments: