Monday, December 7, 2020

More Christmas shopping

My daughter and I went to the Holyoke Mall this morning and got yet another tiny bit of my Christmas shopping completed.

I was surprised at how busy the mall was. It was not like past years but still, there were a lot of people there. More than I anticipated.

I have a particular mode of operation when it comes to retail of any kind: I walk in, I got to the product I want, I buy it and then I leave. Under no circumstances do I wander around looking at other products. This mode of operation has served me well for many, many years and I see no reason to change it.

This means there is no reason for me to go back to the mall because I've gotten what I wanted.


After yesterday's massacre against the Chargers, the Patriots record is now 6-6. With only four games left in the regular season, it will take a miracle for them to make the playoffs so my hopes are not high.

No matter what happens during the remainder of the season, the Patriots will always be able look someone in the eye and say, "Oh yea? Well at least aren't the Jets!"

The Jets record is currently 0-12. That is the worst record in the league.


The Steelers vs. the Football Team (That's what the Redskins call themselves now) started at 5:00pm which is a reasonable hour for a football game to start. It means I'll probably be able to stay awake for the entire game. After that, I might watch some of the first half of the Bills v 49ers game while falling asleep on my couch.

You can do with these links as you wish:

No comments: