Sunday, December 6, 2020

John has electricity

John's power was out for about 8 hours yesterday and didn't come back on until 10:30 last night. The man has a well so without electricity, he has no water.

You can live without electricity but water is kinda important and, despite my telling him over & over again, he still does not have a generator.

The man needs to get a generator.


The large main tree is decorated and ready to be the focus of our Christmas morning.

The cats, however, are not waiting til Christmas to focus on it. They are focused and ready to go right now. I understand that Cat1 has already picked out her favorite ornaments and is working on a method to get them of the tree and into play mode. Not sure what Cat2 is doing. I suspect she has been sleeping most of the day.


I am under the impression that Twitter is considering banning Trump after the inauguration. While I think they have every right to ban whoever they want, I don't see this as a good idea. Yes, the man says stuff that is full tilt bozos but that's the beauty of it. His insanity is laughable and entertaining as hell.

Banning him takes that instant hillarity away from us.


The Patriots went to Los Angeles to take on the Chargers and things are going incredibly well for them. The Patriots are up 28-0 at the half and I suspect the second half will go just as well for them.

A few weeks ago I said that Cam Newton probably will not have a job in New England next season but he has turned things around.

Oh, and the Patriots special teams had two touchdowns, one on a return and one on a blocked field goal attempt.

Two touchdowns by a group that doesn't usually score touchdowns is always very helpful.


I'm going to eat my dinner and watch a little news during the half time bullshit session that the network thinks we all enjoy.

Here are some links that you can click on if you would like:

No comments: