Saturday, December 19, 2020

And I'm done.

I managed to finish up my Christmas shopping today which means no holiday stress for me.

Stress-free holidays are nice holidays.


Everybody and their brother is saying that the Russians hacked several government networks but along comes the great genius expert, Trump, to tell us every one of them is wrong.

This is the second (or is it the third) time Trump has contradicted US Intelligence and defended the Russians. I'm beginning to think that maybe he might be on their payroll.

I have never in my life thought that a president of the US might by treasonous. I thought most of them were pompous, spoiled brats but not treasonous. I can't help but wonder about this guy. He sure seems to like the Russians. A lot. And he also seems to have a thing for Krazy kim. That behavior should worry all of us


Enjoy these few links:

No comments: