Friday, December 18, 2020

The Beast continues to live

The plow came by today and left some piles of snow at the end of my driveway and my next-door neighbors driveway. I decided to test The Beast and clear the two driveways.

I dragged it out of the garage and it fired right up. I used it for around 10 minutes with no issues.

This is very good news to me because it means I won't drop dead shovelling my driveway next time it snows.


I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again, I'm getting a little tired of all the news stories about people getting vaccinated. I'm finding them more than a little frustrating now that there are fewer vaccines for those of us who aren't employed by a hospital.

It's nice that we have a vaccine and all but it would be nicer if there was enough for us little people.

It's going to be at least 5 months before us regular slobs will be allowed to get vaccinated.


You can enjoy these links if you would like:

No comments: