Friday, December 11, 2020

I am almost ready

I took stock of what I have for gifts for my wife and I think I am almost good to go. I need to find three more things and two of them are always the hardest things to find.

I'm hoping I find them all on Monday and I can bring this Christmas adventure to a close in time for the holiday.

⧫

I drove by the golf course today and there were two guys out playing golf. I should note that there is still snow on the ground so these guys were hitting golf balls in the snow.

That, my friends, is what is known as dedication.

⧫

In case you weren't paying attention, the Patriots got their ass kicked yesterday, effectively eliminating any hope of making the playoffs.

The Rams beat them 24-3 and too be honest with you, they deserved to a beating.

Any football team that turns the ball over three times on fourth down rather than kicking a field goal deserves to lose. This is the NFL, not peewee or rec-league football.

⧫

We are currently awaiting the arrival of our daughter and our dinner.

While I wait for her, I think I'll add some links for you to click on:

No comments: