Friday, December 11, 2020

I am almost ready

I took stock of what I have for gifts for my wife and I think I am almost good to go. I need to find three more things and two of them are always the hardest things to find.

I'm hoping I find them all on Monday and I can bring this Christmas adventure to a close in time for the holiday.


I drove by the golf course today and there were two guys out playing golf. I should note that there is still snow on the ground so these guys were hitting golf balls in the snow.

That, my friends, is what is known as dedication.


In case you weren't paying attention, the Patriots got their ass kicked yesterday, effectively eliminating any hope of making the playoffs.

The Rams beat them 24-3 and too be honest with you, they deserved to a beating.

Any football team that turns the ball over three times on fourth down rather than kicking a field goal deserves to lose. This is the NFL, not peewee or rec-league football.


We are currently awaiting the arrival of our daughter and our dinner.

While I wait for her, I think I'll add some links for you to click on:

No comments: