Thursday, December 10, 2020

More gift shopping

After work today, we dropped my wifes car off with our mechanic. Then it was home for lunch and finally I was off to finish up some Christmas shopping.

I managed to get a few more items that will go a long way in making sure my wife has an enjoyable Christmas.

One key to a successful and happy life is to make sure your spouse has an enjoyable holiday. There are other keys but that one is kinda at the top of the list.


The Patriots are in still in California, taking on the Rams this evening.

The intellectual giants in the world of talking heads are predicting that the Rams will beat the Patriots 30-17 but my prediction is that the talking heads don't have a clue one about what they are talking about.


My wife made dinner this evening so I get to eat and then watch football.

It does not suck to be me...

You can enjoy these links:

No comments: