Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Still covid free

Because the college tests everyone for covid on a regular basis, I’ve had ten covid tests since August. Well, actually, I’ve had eleven if you count the one at Baystate Medical but I’m trying to forget that day ever happened.

Anyways, here are the results of the test I took this past Monday:
Ten tests, ten negative results. I’m batting a thousand.

And for those of you that care - Yes, I have a sex and yes, it is male. The remainder of the information is none of your damned business. Hence the black bars.


The weather dweebs are predicting that we will gt between 10-15 inches of snow on Wednesday night into Thursday morning.

I hope they are wrong and we get bewteen 1-3 inches. I'm getting too old to deal with 15 inches of snow.


Time for dinner.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: