Sunday, December 13, 2020

It's rewired.

The gift that I mentioned yesterday has been redesignated from being a gift for my daughter to a gift that is for all of us.

The gift is a treadmill and we decided that since covid has minimized our normal activity of walking, stair climbing, standing, sitting, etc... we could all use a little something that gets us moving. This machine will do that for us, particularly me.

I watch a lot of youtube DIY videos. I mean a lot. I have five or six guys I follow who release videos on a weekly basis. Each video is between 30 minutes and an hour in length and if I walk on the treadmill while watching an hour long video, that's some pretty could exercise. The machine has a mount for an iPad that will be perfect for watching my youtubes.

So anyways, the machine has been moved to the basement and uncrated. I now know which end the power cord is on and that meant I could install the new outlet. That is done and tomorrow I will put the machine together, fire it up and let my daughter test it out.

She'll figure out how to regulate the speed and the incline as well as how to connect it to our devices via bluetooth.

Merry Christmas to us.


Speaking of Christmas, my wife informed me today that she had wrapped and tagged the sweaters she bought for me to give her for Christmas.

This is the best Christmas ever...


I did not watch any football today. I did find some links:

No comments: