Tuesday, May 18, 2021

No, I don't have insomnia

Last night I fell asleep watching hockey and that might have pretty much screwed up my sleep schedule.

I think I fell asleep around 8:45 or so and woke up three hours later, just before midnight. I dragged myself off the couch and headed up stairs to bed were I promptly...

...laid there and stared into space all night long.

So basically, I've been awake since midnight. That's why I'm tired.


The Bruins defeated the Capitals last night, tying the series one game each.

As I mentioned, I made it through the first period and a few minutes of the second period before going unconscious on my couch. When I woke up, the NESN scroller at the bottom of the screen was kind enough to inform me that the Bruins has won in OT.

Game three of the series is tomorrow at 6:30 and this one will be played in Boston.


The Red Sox are in Florida to play the Blue Jays. Yes, they are in Florida. Seems that Canada won't let the Blue Jays play baseball in Toronto so they are using their spring training site as their home field. That training site is located in Dunedin, FL

Rodriguez is bringing his 5-1 record to the mound tonight and I'm hoping he ends the night with a 6-1 record.

Hernandez is still on the DL so I assume Chavis is still up and playing with the big team. He can be a bit streaky when it comes to hitting so hopefully he continues to hit the ball. Reports are that Hernandez will be back either tomorrow or Thursday at which point Chavis will probably head back to Worcester to await the next injury.


I'm glad they added the big red arrow to help us see what is odd about this picture:


I'm going to make my best effort to watch the entire baseball game this evening.

You can visit these links if you want:

No comments: