Monday, May 24, 2021

No local sports tonight

Fortunately I have several choices:

The Penguins / Islanders game is on NBCSports at 7:00. They are tied at 2 games each and it should be some pretty good hockey.

My DVR recorded two episodes of World Championship - Mixed Doubles Curling.

My DVR is filled to overflowing with Last Man Standing that I really should binge watch one of these days.

Since the second and third items are recorded and I can watch them whenever I want, I'll probably just go with hockey. If it gets boring, I'll put on curling.


I'm friends with his brother Joe and I knew his mom Bernice (Bunny) and his dad Carl. Everyone knew that Lavigne was guilty but we all also knew that the son of a bitch of a DA made it clear he would never prosecute a priest. That dick, Matty Ryan, should be remembered for his failure to serve justice. He should be remembered for how much damage he did, not only to the DA's office but to the Croteau family.

Bernie and Carl passed away several years ago knowing that the scumbag murdered their son by caving his skull in with a rock from behind. They passed away knowing that the scumbag was living the quiet life of a retired priest, supported by the parish and protected by the law.

Screw Matty Ryan and everyone who supported him in his decision to protect Lavigne.

Screw the catholic church for making every effort possible to protect Lavigne by shuffling him from parish to parish and for supporting him in his retirement.


Time for some dinner and then some hockey.

It's also time for some links:

No comments: