Saturday, May 29, 2021

So far, so good

The Red Sox managed to win their second game against the Marlins this afternoon and there was no rainout!

Last night's game ended in the sixth inning when it started raining so hard the grounds crew was on the infield pushing mud around, trying to eliminate the puddles.

On a personal note, my youngest son was at today's game. It was his first time at Fenway and he loved it.


The Bruins and Islanders drop puck at 8:00 this evening.

It should be a close series and I won't be surprised if it goes all seven games. Early in the season, the Islanders beat the Bruins every time they faced each other. As the season progressed, the Bruins started winning their matches and the last two times the played each other, the Bruins won both games.


I don't have a lot of links because I was busy watching baseball and now I'm going to be busy watching hockey.

The ones I do have are here:

No comments: