Tuesday, May 4, 2021

The Bruins are in the playoffs.

With last nights win over the Devils, the Bruins moved into third place in the east as well as securing a playoff spot. As I understand it, they are now playing for home ice advantage.

They play the Devils again this evening and if they win, they pick up another two points. If the Flyers and beat the Penguins, which is doubtful, the Bruins will be one point away from second place.

Playoff hockey is the best hockey.


As for the Red Sox, they are at home in Boston taking on the Tigers.

It should be a good game to watch if only because the Tigers kind of suck right now but we get to watch Miggy Cabrera who, as far as I'm concerned, is a hell of a baseball player and an all-around funny guy.


I found this on the interwebs and it made me laugh:


While I spend my evening flipping between the Bruins and the Red Sox, you can click on these:

No comments: