Sunday, May 2, 2021

Yard and gardens are done

I mowed my lawn (with my shiny new lawn mower blades) and my wife finished up weeding and mulching her gardens around the front and side of the house. She still has to do around the back but she can do that at her leisure. I picked up 10 more bags of mulch this afternoon so she has more than enough to do the back garden.

I also managed to replace one of the porch screens and install some hooks on the soffit above my daughters garden. Those hooks will hold string that will support the tomatoes she is planting. We did this one year and the tomato plants climbed the strings all the way up to the gutter so we're hoping the same will happen this year.

Well, my daughter is hoping. I don't like tomatoes so I don't really care.


The Red Sox lost last night and again this afternoon. This means the series goes to the Rangers 3-1.

The Red Sox are still in first place in the ALEast but are now half a game behind the Royals in the American League.

Tomorrow they return home to Boston where they will start a three game series against the Tigers.


No hockey tonight but I do have some curling on the DVR.

Here are some links:

No comments: