Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The Penguins are on the edge.

The Islanders beat the Penguins last night and now lead the series 3-2. They play game 6 tomorrow and if the Islanders win, the Bruins will be ready for them.

That's the beauty of the Bruins finishing their series early - they got time off to relax a bit before round 2 kicks off.


The Braves are in town to play the Red Sox this evening. It should be an interesting game because these two teams faced each other nine times during spring training and the Red Sox managed to win five of those games.

Currently, the Braves are a sub-.500 team so I'm hoping the Red Sox win both of these games.


I'm not saying the loud-mouth arrogant New York slumlord is right but I do have a question:

How come it's considered bad or racist to call it "the china virus" but it's considered okay to call it "the UK variant", "the Indian variant" or "the Brazilian variant"?

Just wondering.


Today was a windy day filled with plenty of pollen. Everything I own is covered in yellow dust.

While I sneeze, wipe my runny eyes and watch some baseball, you can click on these links:


No comments: