Saturday, October 30, 2021

Busy day

I went to the gun show this morning, spent about 15 minutes going up and down the aisle, found what I wanted and got my ass out of there.

At some point, this drought will come to an end and retail stores will once again carry the stuff we want but until then, I'm all set.

I don't want to say I'm a hoarder so let's just that I don't have to worry about projectiles for a long time. As a matter of fact, I might not ever have to buy them again.

Now if I can find some primers, I'll never have to worry about ammo again.

After I got home from the show, it was grocery shopping, then house cleaning, then lawn mower repair (more on that later) and finally a great meal at Center Square Grill to celebrate our daughter's birthday.


As for the lawn mower, I started mowing my lawn on Friday and the idler pulley that keeps tension on the drive belt for the cutting blades decided it was quitting and basically fell apart.

That meant the blades no longer spun or cut the grass. Essentially, my lawn tractor became a very slow go-cart.

Fortunately, Amazon sells everything and I was able to locate a replacement. I ordered it and it arrived today. I dropped the cutting deck, removed the busted parts and then called it quits because, well, I didn't feel like replacing it today.

Tomorrow morning I'll install the new pulley, put the cutting deck back on the tractor and be ready to mow my lawn once things dry out.


The Bruins are playing the Panthers right now and so far, they are dominating the Panthers. They haven't put the puck in the net yet but they're making shots on goal and it seems like the puck is in the Panthers end more than the Bruins end.

Hopefully one or two of those shots make it into the net soon.


I'm going to fall asleep on my couch watching this game. I might flip over to the World Series every so often just to see if the Braves are continuing their beat-down of the Astros. They are up 2-1 in the series and they are playing like a championship team.

Here are some links for you to take a look at:


No comments: