Saturday, October 9, 2021

Nice win and a day off

The Red Sox decided to make up for their game one loss by taking a win in game two. This ties the series at one game each.

Today is a day off as they travel to Boston to play games three and four at Fenway.

I'm not sure how much of an advantage home field gives the Red Sox but I do know that the Rays are used to playing in a closed, climate-controlled, domed stadium with very few fans in attendance. The Red Sox are used to playing in an open park, exposed to the elements and filled to the brim with loud, obnoxious fans who aren't afraid to mess with the opposing team in the worst way possible.

Guess we'll see if that has any effect on the Rays.


For the record, I conducted a successful snow blower test this weekend. I'm pleased to report that all seems well and I am prepared for whatever Mother Nature throws our way.

While I relax and watch the rest of the early NLDS game (the Braves are currently leading the Brewers 3-0), you can visit these links:

No comments: