Wednesday, October 13, 2021

No sports tonight

The next game is the Dodgers/Giants tomorrow at 9:00pm when they face off in their final game of the series. It's a winner-take-all game for them.

I'm kinda hoping the Giants win just because their manager, Gabe Kapler, is an ex-Red Sox player who is kinda nutty. It's a good kind of nutty but nutty nonetheless.

Either way, it's a pretty good bet that I won't be watching much of that game simply because it starts at 9:00. I'm probably going to watch two inning before going to bed.


Time for an update on my grass seed:
    I just wanted to let you know that the grass seed I put down using the slice seeder has begun to sprout and grow.
This has been your update on my grass seed.



Time for me to eat some dinner and then fall asleep early.

Here are some links:

No comments: