Wednesday, October 13, 2021

No sports tonight

The next game is the Dodgers/Giants tomorrow at 9:00pm when they face off in their final game of the series. It's a winner-take-all game for them.

I'm kinda hoping the Giants win just because their manager, Gabe Kapler, is an ex-Red Sox player who is kinda nutty. It's a good kind of nutty but nutty nonetheless.

Either way, it's a pretty good bet that I won't be watching much of that game simply because it starts at 9:00. I'm probably going to watch two inning before going to bed.

⧫

Time for an update on my grass seed:
    I just wanted to let you know that the grass seed I put down using the slice seeder has begun to sprout and grow.
This has been your update on my grass seed.

⧫


Time for me to eat some dinner and then fall asleep early.

Here are some links:

No comments: