Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Little rain, little wind

So much for that nor'easter that was supposed to kick our ass.

My aunt and uncle need to stop watching the news because everytime the national news starts up with the whole, "New England is getting massacred with [insert your favorite storm type here] and everyone is going to die!" they call me. They are genuinely concerned we are all dead.

I wish the news people would recognize that we live in New England. It rains here. It snows here. The wind blows here. We have nor'easters, we have tornados and we have hurricanes. We not only know that the weather sometimes sucks, we know how to deal with it.

We aren't California, where apparently any weather phenomenon other than "sunny and pleasant" catches them off guard and causes major problems.


Yes, I watched some of the World Series last night and I was pleased to see the Braves kick the crap out of the Astros.

Unfortunately for the Braves, their "ace" got hit in the leg with batted ball traveling over 100mph and he suffered a fracture fibula.

As for tonight, I probably won't watch any of it because...


...the Bruins are playing the Panthers this evening and I'll be watching that.

A win for them would be good because they'll pick up the two points and move into third place.


At some point in the very near future, either Alec Baldwin or someone on his movie set will probably be going to prison for murder.

I'm going to watch some hockey and fall asleep on my couch. You should click on these:

No comments: