Sunday, October 24, 2021

Good day for sports

The Braves beat the Dodgers last night, finalizing the World Series as Braves v Astros and that makes me happy. For reasons unknown to me, I don't like the Dodgers. In my opinion, they are the Yankees of the west coast.

For the record, I dislike the Astros but I like their manager, Dusty Baker. It would be nice to see Baker win a world series.

Other than that, I don't really care about either team so, meh...


The Patriots ran all over the Jets this afternoon, beating them 54-13.

Jones and the Patriots offense played a great game, making the Jets defense look kinda bad. As for the Patriots defense, they were all over the the Jets quarterback, Wilson. They had two turn-overs-on-fourth-down, two interceptions and a fumble.

The patriots needed this win just to build their confidence. They are a good team with a mediocre record which doesn't reflect just how good they are.

Next week will be a bit more difficult when they go to Los Angeles to take on the San Diego Chargers


At the same time the Patriots were running roughshod over the Jets, the Bruins were giving the Sharks a hard time and beating them 4-3.

They held a 4-1 lead until the third period when the Sharks scored two goals and giving me a bit of concern. Fortunately, the Bruins held them off and picked up two points. This puts them four points behind the Panthers and one point behind the Sabres.

This looks like yet another good season for the Bruins.


Now that all of the sports are over with for the day, I have time to burn off some DVRs. My machine says the hard drive has only 25% free space which means I need to kill off some shows or it'll start deleting the older shows.

While I do that, you can see if there is anything here you might want to check out:

No comments: