Sunday, October 3, 2021

Finally, not a busy day

It's time for our biannual septic cleanout so I had some digging to do this morning before the rains came in. Then I ran over to the store to pick up some foods for my weekday lunches.

Right now, I'm watching the Red Sox struggle to win their game against the Nationals.

It's currently the eighth inning and the score is tied 5-5.

Now here's the thing - If the Red Sox lose, the Yankees lose, the Mariners win and the Blue Jays win, the season will end with a four-way tie for the American League wildcard. That should be interesting.

Guess we'll see what happens in the next hour or so.


Yes, the Patriots are playing the Buccaneers tonight. Yes, I will watch a bit of the game but since it's starts at 8:30, I suspect I'll just make it to half time before falling asleep.

As for the hype about Brady playing against Belichick, all I have to say is, "Shut the hell up!"

Brady is a hell of a quarterback and Belichick is a hell of a coach, particularly when it comes to defense. I have no idea who is going to win but with Brady playing against Jones, I give the advantage to Brady.

Now if Belichick can rally the defense and they run over the Buccaneers offensive line, things may go the Patriots way. Brady can't run for shit but he's rock solid in the pocket. It the Patriots can collapse that pocket and force Brady to ground the ball, Jones will stand a chance.

If the game is a blowout, I'll know who wins tonight. If the game is close at the half, I guess I'll know who won tomorrow morning.


You should consider looking at these links:

No comments: