Monday, October 18, 2021

Game 3 is on at 8:00 tonight.

Rodriguez is on the mound and that kinda worries me. He doesn't have the best history against the Astros. Then again, his last outing against the Rays was outstanding so maybe I'm just worrying for no reason.

Besides, even if he does run into some issues, there's always Pivetta or Houck in the bullpen who can step in and pitch multiple innings.


About 19 days ago, I killed myself running a slice seeder over my lawn. Today the new grass reached the point where it was time to mow.

Man, going 19 days without mowing a lawn that had been gi en a generous amount of starter fertilizer is not a good idea. I don't want to say the grass was long but I have a feeling if I waited another day or two, small animals and birds would have begun setting up overwintering nests in it.

So anyways, I finally go around to mowing it today and, so far, I'm pretty damned happy with the results. Hopefully in the spring I have nice healthy lawn.


I'm going to get into my sweats and settle in for some baseball. Chances that I will make it through all nine innings are slim and none. And none is looking like the safe bet.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: