Monday, October 25, 2021

We're gettin' a Nor' Easter!

Hopefully it doesn't become one of those snowy nor'easters. The last time we had snow in October, I had to run my generator for 8 or 9 days (maybe more. I don't remember) because we had no power.

They are saying we might get some 30-40mph wind gusts so, just to be safe, I checked the oil and filled the gas tank.

I'm as ready as I can get.


Facebook is in the news again because some ex-employee came out with a bunch of internal memos that basically said Facebook is run by money-hungry dweebs with no ethics or moral standards.

Let me show you my shocked face...

Of course it's run by money hungry dweebs with no morals.

Besides, I'm not sure the rocket-scientists at Facebook can tell the difference between news and lies.

They just don't seem that smart to me.


Time to fall asleep early.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: