Monday, October 4, 2021

Pretty good Sunday for sportings

The Red Sox won and took the first wildcard seeding. That means they will be playing the Yankees at home in Fenway tomorrow night.

My hopes are high they will beat the Yankees but my logical brain likes to remind me about the last six games they played against the Yankees - They lost all six.

But then my hopeful and optimistic brain kicks back in and says, "Yea, but that just means they are due for a win!"

Unfortunately, ESPN is carrying the game and that means I get to listen to those two idiots, Rodriguez and Vasgersian. It also means the game doesn't start until 8:00.

I hope they beat the shit out of the Yankees just so I can listen to Rodriguez make up lies about what he would do to win.


As for the Patriots, in my opinion, Jones played a better game than Brady, despite losing the game.

The Patriots were up 7-6 at the half and both teams traded leads a couple of times in the second half. At the end of the fourth quarter, with less than a minute left on the clock and the score 19-17 in favor of the Buccaneers, the Patriots tried to kick a 56 yard field goal that sailed just a bit left, hit the left goal post and bounced out.

They literally missed winning the game by an inch.


No football or baseball tonight but there is hockey. The Bruins will play the Flyers in a pre-season game in Philadelphia.

While I watch that, you can visit these links and see if they entertain you:

No comments: