Saturday, October 16, 2021

They are currently kicking ass

Last night, the Red Sox had a lead through the sixth inning. The Astros tied the game in the sixth, took the lead in the seventh and the game ended with the Red Sox losing 5-4.

Today, however, is a different story.

Martinez hit a grand slam in the first inning, Devers hit a grand slam in the second inning and Hernandez hit a solo home run in the fourth inning.

Eovaldi pitched a hell of a great game. He made it into the sixth inning at 81 pitches when Cora pulled him and put Ottavino in. He did his thing and sent the Astros packing. Next up was Whitlock, who I love watching pitch. I bet every time Whitlock pitches, Cashman throws up in his mouth a little bit.

It's currently the eighth inning and the score is 9-3 in favor of the Red Sox.


If you've ever wondered what the reloading process is like, let me tell you, it's tedious.

Today I deprimed, resized, reamed the primer hole and washed & polished one hundred .243 cases and one hundred & fifty 9mm cases.

That took me just about 2 hours and this is the result:

Now they sit and dry for several days. Once I'm satisfied there is no water inside them, I will put new primers in all of them. The .243 will then sit and wait until I acquire some bullets for them. The 9mm, however, will get charged and the bullets will be seated so they will be ready for a trip downrange.

Like I said, it's tedious but given the cost of factory loads, it's time well spent.


I'm going to watch the rest of this game and then fall asleep early.

You can do whatever it is your little heart desires. If clicking on links is what you want, then here they are:

No comments: