Sunday, January 16, 2022

A bit chilly this morning

I woke up this morning to discover that we were almost out of degrees...

And now they are saying we're going to get somewhere between 3 and 6 inches of snow tonight followed by sleet, freezing rain and rain.

Good thing I have plenty of gasoline because it's possible I will be running both a snowblower and a generator.


The Patriots got their ass handed to them last night.

I made it to half time and then went to bed because I couldn't watch any more of that game. The offense couldn't find the end-zone if it was highlighted in neon, Jones threw more passes to the Bills than Allen did and the defense decided to let Allen have as much time in the pocket as he needed.

The game ended with the Bills beating the Patriots 47-17 and now the Patriots are all on vacation.

The Steelers are playing the Chiefs at 8:15 tonight and I expect to watch at least the first two quarters. If the Steelers are winning, I'll try to make it through three quarters.


I'm gonna go eat, get into my sweat pants and crash on my couch to watch some television.

You can click on these and then go do whatever it is you do:

No comments: