Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Long day

I spent an hour in the dentist chair this morning getting a broken tooth fixed. After that I spent several hours trying to get some feeling back into the left side of my face.

Then I finished up my private little web server as well as finalized the top secret project.

When my daughter got home, we conducted a multi-user test of the top secret project and it was successful. Now I just need to identify the hardware that needs to be purchased, load the software and set it up for the top-secret users to use.

In between that stuff, I worked for my employer because, well, I like money.

Finally, I made a food run to pick up dinner. Now I am full and content on my couch.


All of the above explains why you get a short post and only a few links.

Here they are:

No comments: