Monday, January 17, 2022

Well, that was fun

I went out to push the inch of snow off my driveway and quickly found that what I was dealing with was an inch of extra heavy slush.

I cleared a bit off the top of the drive, near the garage and then went to the end to get rid of the giant boulders the plow had left. It took me quite a while to get move them out of the way but I was able to clear them before my daughter had to go to work.

I probably should have tried to use the snow blower on them but since it's not a water blower, I didn't think it would work.

So anyways, my daughter managed to make it to work and my driveway is currently clear of slush/ice. My back, however, is well-and-truly screwed.


The Steelers lost to the Chiefs last night and it looks like that was Roethlisberger's final NFL game.

Big Ben is one of those athletes that I think kid should look up to. He has his priorities in order, always putting his family first and while never letting his team down.

Rumor has it that after last night's game, Mahomes asked him for a signed jersey. Roethlisberger said, "Sure but I want one of yours!"

As for the rest of the playoffs, I told Pat this afternoon that I expect the SuperB owl will be played by the Chiefs and the Buccaneers and Brady will probably win another ring. Mahomes is really, really good but Brady is a supernatural freak who just keeps winning.


The Cardinals are playing the Rams tonight but I won't be watching that game.

While I'm not doing that, you can do these. Or not. Your choice.

No comments: