Monday, January 10, 2022

I see dead people

So Bob Saget died at the age of 65. According to the authorities, there was no sign of foul play and no indication of drugs or alcohol. He just up and died.

I didn't really think he was all that good of an actor or a comedian. The reason I bring it up is because he was only two years older than me.


I read this story today and the first thought that crossed my mind was, "I don't understand. What's the big deal?" My second thought was, "What a bunch of sissified hypocrites."

I would like to remind everyone what the liberals used to say about Trump.

If you are upset about an innocuous and vague catch phrase being used against Biden, you must have been really pissed off about the clear and profane catch phrase being used against Trump.


The stock market is not off to a good start in 2022:
My retirement dreams are once again being dashed upon the rocks of reality.


The Patriots lost to the Dolphins yesterday, giving the Bills first place in the AFC East and the #3 seed in the AFC.

I gotta be honest, they didn't play well. They didn't play well at all. Their defensive line was filled with holes, giving the Dolphins ready access to the end zone and the offense just wasn't having a good day. Jones got picked off once and there were two fumbles.

Let's hope the wild card game this coming Saturday is better for them, they make quick work of the Bills and move on to the divisionals.


I'm going to fall asleep watching hockey.

You can check these out:

No comments: