Sunday, January 2, 2022

Good day for sports

The Bruins and the Patriots both won this afternoon.

The Patroits ran all over the Jaguars, beating them 50-10 and clinching a playoff spot.

And speaking of running over, the Bruins beat up on the Red Wings 5-1.

It was a good day to watch Boston sports even though I had to do the channel flipping thing.


No one won that $500 million dollar Powerball thing.

I didn't buy a ticket. Neither did John. We both agreed that half a billion wasn't enough and we were waiting for it to reach a billion.

We'll see what next week looks like. Monday is currently estimated to be worth $550 million. Wednesday will probably be over $600 million.

By the time next Saturday rolls around, it might be around $750 million.

Now some of you might think that would be enough to entice me into giving my taxation-heavy state an extra $2.00 of my hard-earned money but you would be wrong.

I'm holding out for the full billion.


I'm going to watch some bad television and fall asleep early.

You can click on these if you want:

No comments: