Sunday, January 2, 2022

Good day for sports

The Bruins and the Patriots both won this afternoon.

The Patroits ran all over the Jaguars, beating them 50-10 and clinching a playoff spot.

And speaking of running over, the Bruins beat up on the Red Wings 5-1.

It was a good day to watch Boston sports even though I had to do the channel flipping thing.

⧫

No one won that $500 million dollar Powerball thing.

I didn't buy a ticket. Neither did John. We both agreed that half a billion wasn't enough and we were waiting for it to reach a billion.

We'll see what next week looks like. Monday is currently estimated to be worth $550 million. Wednesday will probably be over $600 million.

By the time next Saturday rolls around, it might be around $750 million.

Now some of you might think that would be enough to entice me into giving my taxation-heavy state an extra $2.00 of my hard-earned money but you would be wrong.

I'm holding out for the full billion.

⧫

I'm going to watch some bad television and fall asleep early.

You can click on these if you want:

No comments: