Friday, January 21, 2022

I lied

Yesterday I said I was going to spend my evening watching hockey. Turns out I lied.

The Bruins / Capitals game was not on any television or cable station. Instead, it was streamed on something called ESPN+

I don't have ESPN+. I will never have ESPN+. I can't stand ESPN regular so it's pretty safe bet I can't stand ESPN+.

Anytime ESPN carries a Red Sox game, a Patriots game or a Bruins game, I cringe because I can't stand the announcers. I hate the fact they start every game at 8:15 at night. I hate the fact that they have a commercial stoppage every 10 minutes and I hate the fact they have cameras pointed at the announcers instead of the field of play.

I don't give two shits about what the announcers are saying or doing. Keep the cameras pointed at the game, you morons.

So much to my chagrin, I did not get to see the Bruins win last night.

They are still in second place in the wildcard but they lost Marchand and Blidh to injuries last night. As of right now, it looks like neither one will be available for tomorrow's game.


Goofy Joe is pushing Intel and other US computer chip makers to ramp up production.

You are too late Joe. You should have asked them to do that a year ago when you first took office. The shortage of chips is probably the single largest factor in the shortages of non-food items. Without computer chips to run the automation of all types of production, production slows to a crawl.

When production drops, you get shortages. With shortages, you get inflation.

With shortages and inflation you get stock markets that get jittery and drop value rapidly.

When stock mrkets drop, retirement accounts drop.

When my retirement account drops, I get pissed and I vote accordingly.


I'm tired so I'm going to end this tirade and leave you with these links:

No comments: