Saturday, January 15, 2022

Another win

The Bruins beat the Predators this afternoon in overtime. It was a great game and both teams seemed evenly matched, swapping leads throughout the game.

But enough about the game, let's talk Marchand's nose.

At some point in the second period, he caught an elbow full force into his nose and he went down like a sack of potatoes.
Man, that nose is never gonna heal.

The Bruins, and Marchands nose, are off now until Tuesday when the Hurricanes come to town for a 7:00 game


Speaking of games, the Patriots play the Bills at 8:15 tonight.

Don't these people know that I can't stay up late like that? I'll be amazed if I make it to the half...

The predictors have changed their minds a little bit and now it is pretty much unanimous that the Bills will win tonight's game.

For the record, those same predictors all predicted that the Raiders were going to beat the Bengals but as I type this, the score of that game is 20-13 in favor of the Bengals. Granted, it's half time and there's still a lot of football left to be played but so far, it's looking like the predicting wizards may not be as wizardee as they think they are.


Update on my secret project:
    And I'm back to getting it working on a Raspberry PI.
Turns out that the solution they have on their network does not allow for more than one user at a time. Since there are two of them, one user at a time ain't gonna cut it.

As things stand right now, I have it working on my network. I have a multi-user test to run as soon as my daughter gets the software loaded on to her computer.

Once that happens and I'm comfortable that it will handle more than one at a time, I'll give it to them and set them loose.


Well, I'm going to watch the rest of this game and then try to watch as much of the Patriots / Bills game.

While I do that, you can visit these:

No comments: