Friday, January 7, 2022

They lied

Last night they said, "You'll see 2-4 inches of light fluffy snow by noon tomorrow!"

At 6:00 this morning, I went out to do my driveway, thinking I would be able to do it with a shovel. Boy, was I surprised to see 4 inches of wet snow on my driveway. There is no way I'm shovelling heavy snow at my advanced age. No sir, not me. I broke out The Beast and spent 20 minutes clearing the driveway so my daughter could get to work.

I went back out after the snow stopped falling around noon and cleared another 3 inches of wet snow off my driveway.

I also cleared the back patio and a large section of the back yard for The Dog. She'll still run into the snow to do her business because, well, she's kinda odd. But hey, she has a nice patch of "no snow" to wander around in if she's so inclined.

All toll, I ended up with around 6 inches of definitely not fluffy snow on my driveway.


The Bruins lost last night.

They played well but the Wild played better. I thought they might tie the game with 3 seconds left in the final period but they just couldn't get the puck into the net.

Oh well.


Here are today's links:

No comments: