Sunday, January 23, 2022

Watch your back

To my family and friend in the law enforcement world, keep your head on a swivel, watch each other's back and wear your damned vest.

You can't defend against this shit but if you are always on the lookout for it, maybe you'll react fast enough to have a chance.

I'm not sure you can defend against this either but, again, be on the lookout for it. There is so much anti-cop bullshit being spouted on the internet and in the media that you should assume you have a target on your back.


The Rams/Buccaneers game started at 3:00 and the Bills/Chiefs game starts at 6:30. As far as I'm concerned, those are the best times for any sporting event.

As for last night, I was pleased to see the 49ers win even though I only made through 3 quarters.

It looked like Rodgers and the Packers were going to dominate when they marched down field on the kick-off and scored a touchdown on a 11-play drive. Then the 49ers defense kicked in and that was it for scoring for the rest of the half.

From what I read, the 49ers came to life in the fourth quarter and scored a touchdown, the extra point and then a field goal to win the game 13-10.

As I said to Pat the other day, I have a feeling the SuperB owl will be played by the Buccaneers and the Chiefs but I may be wrong. As I type this, the Rams are up 27-3 in the third quarter.

I guess we'll see what happens. Maybe Brady will pull off one his famous miracles...


There is lots of football left to watch and then, after that, more football to watch. My poor wife is gonna be sick of football by the time February 13th rolls around.

If you aren't watching any football, you can click on these. If you are talented and capable of multi-tasking, you can do both:

No comments: