Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Big storm a comin'

The weather dweebs are saying that we're gonna get between 2 and 24 inches of snow. Also, high winds that will cause drifts of 3 to 48 inches.

I give up. I'm gonna make sure my snowblower has plenty of gas and is parked so I can get it out of the garage without moving any cars. Then I'm going to put my shovel with it. No matter what happens, I'll be all set.


The only person elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame by the writers is David Ortiz. Now we wait to see if the committee decides to elect Bonds, Clemens and/or Schilling.

Personally, I think all three deserve to be in the hall. I'm sick and tired of all the bullshit be spewed about "character" and steroids. Particularly when that bullshit is coming from an arrogant group of misfits who spend the majority of their lives hanging out in seedy bars, writing lies about the guys who play a game they could never play.

That's just my opinion.


I found this advertisement the other day.
I don't want anyone hugging my loin.


I'm going to take advantage of there being no hockey game by catching up on my DVRs and then going to bed on time.

Here are some links for you:

No comments: