Friday, January 28, 2022

The Beast is ready to go

My snowblower is positioned so that I do not have to move any cars. The shovel is positioned so I can clear enough snow off the end of the driveway to get the snowblower away from the cars and started.

As it stands now, they are predicting 8-14 inches and my town is in the 14 inch portion. Fortunately they are predicting it will be a light fluffy snow.

Okay, having said all that, let me tell you what I think is going to happen...

Based on the previous piss-poor predictions from the weather dweebs, I predict we're gonna get 6-8 inches of sticky snow that is going to be a bitch to clear. I also predict the power is going to go out because it's going to be windy as hell. With that in mind, my generator is filled with fuel and is ready to go.

So to recap, I don't believe what the weather dweebs say and I'm prepared for the worst. If things go to shit, I'm as ready for it as I can be. If they don't go to shit, I'm ready for that as well.

Either way, I'm ready.

Oh, and I've put the car cover on my car. It's not as good as having it in the garage but it's better than nothing. It makes it easy to clean the snow off my car so I can move it to a clean part of the driveway.


While I try and watch some hockey, you can try and click on these:

No comments: