Sunday, January 9, 2022

No ice for me

They predicted freezing rain most of the day today and all we got here was cold rain. My patio had a touch of ice on it earlier but my driveway is just wet and ice-free.

It has been my experience that the weather dweebs are usually wrong.


Speaking of wrong, I think my Alexa has brain damage:


So which is it Dyslexa? Either they are not playing today, they are playing this afternoon, or you don't know when they are playing? Pick one...


The Steelers managed to beat the Ravens in overtime this afternoon, giving them a chance at a wildcard slot in the playoffs.

All that needs to happen now is for the Chargers to beat the Raiders or for the Raiders to beat the Chargers. Basically, as long as the Chargers/Raiders game doesn't end in a tie, the Steelers will be a wild card team.

As for the Patriots / Dolphins game, they are still in the first quarter and the Dolphins lead 7-0. The Patriots defense is looking a little shaky so hopefully Jones & the offense are on the top of their game and they overcome.


I'm going to watch the rest of this game.

You can visit these links if you want:

No comments: