Monday, March 28, 2022

Democrats like taxes

Goofy Joe has released his 2023 budget proposal and it contains a new tax of 20% against households worth more than $100 million.

I have a few thoughts on that:
  1. Well, thank goodness I'm not worth $100 million dollars.

  2. Does this mean rich people being taxed twice? If you have $100 million stashed in your mattress and you've already paid taxes on it, are you being taxed on it a second time?

  3. So what... If I had a $100 million invested and earning 10% a year, that would be an income of $10 million per year. Additional taxes on that would be $2 million and my income would be $8 million. $8 million dollars for doing nothing but watching my money grow isn't a bad income.

  4. Finally, I would like to point out that I seriously doubt this tax will be applied only to those people worth $100 million. Democrats have proven time and time again that they love to tax me, a non-millionaire and everyone like me. It's what they do. I figure that within the next two years or so, this 20% tax will end up coming out of my wallet.
What is it with democrats and new taxes? Just once I would like to see a democrat say, "You know what? That $10 million program to study the effects of sunlight on bald white guys is a waste of money. Let's cut that and use the money to fix those bridges that are falling down."

Hey, I can dream, can't I?


The Bruins are back in the wild card slot because the Lightening and the Maple Leafs both won their games yesterday each of them earned two points.

Those wins gave the Lightening a one point lead over both the Maple Leafs and the Bruins. The Lightening has 88 points while the Bruins and the Leafs both have 87 points. The deciding factor in a tie is wins in regulation. The Leafs have 35 wins in regulation while the Bruins only have 33.

None of them are playing today. Tomorrow the Bruins will host the Leafs.

Hopefully the Bruins win tomorrow.


Will Smith walked up on stage last night and slapped the shit out of Chris Rock after Rock said something bad about Smith's wife.

You know what? I don't care. The news media should shut up about it.


I'm going to finish off some leftovers and watch some bad television.

Here are some links:

No comments: