Thursday, March 31, 2022

Tomorrow is April Fools day.

I just wanted to remind you of that fact.

If someone tells you that their favorite radio station is giving away tickets to your favorite band and they give the the number to call and you get through and you win, you need to remember that it's April Fools Day.

If someone offers you a cup of hot coffee, you need to remember that it's April Fools Day and you have probably just been handed a cup of microwaved Pepsi.

If you receive a memo at work telling you that you are eligible for privileged parking and all you have to do is fill out a form, get it signed by your manager and be the first 40 people to return it to the security department, you need to remember that it's April Fools Day.

There are many things that I think you should probably be wary of but those three things are some of the better April Fools stunts I have pulled off.


I was able to stream todays baseball game from WEEI 850AM so I got to hear the Red Sox play the Twins.

Wacha did not have a great outing but it wasn't terrible either. He faced sixteen batters, gave up five hits, one of which was a home run and left after four innings.

We are now one week from opening day and hopefully the Red sox are ready to go.


Once again, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so I think I'll fall asleep watching hockey. Maybe if I fall asleep, they'll win.

Here are todays links:

No comments: