Thursday, March 17, 2022

I'm not Irish

Since I'm not Irish, I care about St Patricks Day about as much as I care about any other ethnic day of celebration - I don't care about it.

I don't care about it at all.

I have no desire to go to a parade, wear green, drink green beer or wear a shamrock lapel pin.

I alos don't want to carry a shillelagh, drink a crappy green milk shake from McDonalds or say things like, "Shore and begora, gimme a shot of Jameson's" or "Sweet jaysus, Sully, I tink we need anudder shot of Jameson's" or "Wadda ya mean yer out of Jamison's! Gimma a Jamison's ya gobshite or I'll kill ya!""

I will, however, eat corned beef and cabbage. That is some seriously good food.


The Bruins lost last night which means they didn't pick up any points on the Maple Leafs or extend their lead of the Capitals.

But that doesn't matter because...

...the Red Sox played baseball today and I got to watch it.

Granted, it was the first spring training game and the team consisted of mainly of minor league players and invitee's who are trying to earn a spot but that doesn't matter.

What matters is that there was baseball.


My phone received an update the other day that gives it the ability to unlock using my face even when I'm wearing a mask.

I could have used that when we were still wearing masks...


Here are some links that might entertain or inform you:

No comments: