Wednesday, March 23, 2022

No longer a perfect record

The Red Sox lost to the Twins this afternoon 10-4, giving them a 6-1 record.

I gotta tell you, there are a couple of non-roster invitees that stand a pretty good chance of making the team. Some of those kids are playing some pretty damned good baseball.

Win or lose, it's fun to watch them play.


There is no hockey tonight but a quick look at the standings shows the Bruins are now tied with the Maple Leafs in the Atlantic division. The Leafs are in the lead because they've played fewer games and have a higher win percentage but if the Bruins pick up a point on them, percentages don't matter.

The Bruins stand a very good chance of overtaking the Maple Leafs. This will move them out of the wild card race and put them into the divisional race.

Being a wild card team isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing but being one of the top three divisional winners is better.


I discovered a new taste treat today.

One of my favorite things to make is tuna and egg. Instead of putting celery or cucumber into my tune, I chop up a hard boiled egg and mix that in with the tuna.

Today, I didn't feel like opening a can of tuna so I chopped up my egg, mixed in the mayo and on a whim, I tossed a handful of shredded cheddar cheese into the mix.

If you like egg salad sandwiches, allow me to recommend tossing a handful of shredded cheese into the mix. It makes for a pretty damned good egg salad sandwich.

I'll still take tuna and egg any day but in a pinch, egg and cheese is pretty good lunch.


Tonights gsatronomic delight will by chicken pot pie followed by whatever kind of cookies I have in the cabinet.

While I enjoy my dinner, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: