Saturday, March 5, 2022

I will be watching hockey this evening!

The Bruins are in Columbus, Ohio which is in the eastern time zone. That means their 7:00pm is the same as my 7:00pm.

That means I will be able to watch them play hockey tonight.

Hopefully the Bruins win.


Yes, the Russian army is still shooting unarmed civilians in Ukraine. And not by accident.

Thanks to cell phones and social media, there are numerous videos of soldiers lining up and firing at people who are yelling at them to go home.

I would say that amounts cold-blooded murder. It's certainly not self-defense or protection of property, it's murder, plain and simple.


Rotisserie chicken and roasted vegetables are on the menu for this evening. That will be followed by hockey.

While I enjoy that, you can enjoy these:

No comments: