Thursday, March 10, 2022

Price gouging.

John heats his home with oil and he tells me that a gallon of home heating oil is now around $5.00.

He has a 250 gallon tank that he has to fill at least once a month.

That means John is spending about $1,200 per month to heat his home.

That, my friends, is price gouging. There is no way that a gallon of home heating oil should cost $5.00. That is the oil delivery company, the oil supply company and the oil refining company stealing from people because they can get away with it.

They can get away with it because Goofy Joe told them they can simply blame the price increases on Putin.


Time for another update on baseball:
    It looks like there might be baseball one of these days.

    Walt has expressed his concern that he still might not get to see any spring training baseball games.
This has been your baseball update.


The other day we had a tree full of vultures in our backyard.
Some people would take that as a bad omen but not me.

No sir, I wasn't concerned about it one bit.

I was not concerned because they were staring at my neighbors house, not mine.


I'm going to watch the Bruins take on the Black Hawks.

You can visit these if you want:

No comments: