Tuesday, March 29, 2022

I was a little busy today

I'm trying to create something for the HR team at work and it's driving me nuts.

When something drives me nuts, I tend to hyper-focus on it in an effort to resolve it and get it working. That means I wasn't looking for interesting stuff for you.

Also, I was able to stream the WEEI-AM radio broadcast of the Red Sox / Pirates game (the Red Sox lost) so that had my attention.

It's nice I can multi-task.


U.S. Secretary of State, Anthony Winken-Blinken-and-Nod, made a statement today that I kinda liked.

Russia announced it was going to "reduce attacks on Kyiv" because, well, they're nice guys...

Blinken came out and said, "What I can say is this: There is what Russia says, and there is what Russia does."

That is a very diplomatic way of saying "I call bullshit."


Key phrase in this story: "If Trump is a 2.8 handicap, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter.”

For the record, I count at least 6 lies in that story.

Let’s count them, shall we:
  1. “Scored a hole in one”
  2. “Many people are asking”
  3. “it is 100% true“
  4. “sailed magnificently into a rather strong wind”
  5. “it bounced twice and then went clank, into the hole”
  6. “I am a very modest individual”
That man is so far removed from reality it's freakin' scary.


There will be hockey this evening as the Bruins take on the Maple Leafs. If the Bruins win, they will once again be in the divisional race.

While I watch the game, you can visit these:

No comments: