Monday, March 14, 2022

Old baseball is better than no baseball

The Red Sox first spring training game is scheduled for March 17th at 1:00pm and so far, NESN's online tv schedule says that on March 17th at 1:00pm, they will be showing an incredibly exciting rerun of Billy & Jenny instead of a baseball game.

What the hell is wrong with the executives making the decisions at NESN?

Fortunately, they ran a baseball game from August of 2004 at 3:00 this afternoon and I watched it.

It was great to hear Jerry Remy and Don Orsillo calling a Red Sox game.


I'm still playing around with my webserver and one thing I noticed is that the google bot found me this morning.
That means that google has indexed my non-existent web sight.

As Navin R. Johnson said, "I'm somebody now!"


I'm going to figure out what to do about dinner and watch some news.

You can click on these if you want:

No comments: