Monday, March 14, 2022

Old baseball is better than no baseball

The Red Sox first spring training game is scheduled for March 17th at 1:00pm and so far, NESN's online tv schedule says that on March 17th at 1:00pm, they will be showing an incredibly exciting rerun of Billy & Jenny instead of a baseball game.

What the hell is wrong with the executives making the decisions at NESN?

Fortunately, they ran a baseball game from August of 2004 at 3:00 this afternoon and I watched it.

It was great to hear Jerry Remy and Don Orsillo calling a Red Sox game.

⧫

I'm still playing around with my webserver and one thing I noticed is that the google bot found me this morning.
That means that google has indexed my non-existent web sight.

As Navin R. Johnson said, "I'm somebody now!"

⧫

I'm going to figure out what to do about dinner and watch some news.

You can click on these if you want:

No comments: